Boeing Guitar No.243 / C-150 / 1979 / Guitar For Sale
Boeing C- 150, 1979
Do you remember the Boeing, guitar Nr. 121. There are video samples of that guitar on my website. And this sounds again like a dome. At that time I did not know were these guitars came from but now I know. Chuan Yin Musical Instruments Co. Ltd. A good, spanish build instrument. The combination of fine spruce and mahogany? give this guitar a sound in between the dry flamenco and the classical warmth. This 30 years old guitar is nicely repaired. The the top had deep scratches from a plectrum and the side and back where damaged. The neck and fretboard were arched and the mechanics did not work. On the top Bruunari polish is used the other parts have the original laquer.
The fredboard and bridge are made of the same nice rosewood. Look at the lovely colourful inlayed roset. This is an opportunity for somebody to get a very well playable guitar which sounds great. As Yurgos Valiris said about the other Boeing "this is a cannon". The sound is bright with good sustain. Deep basses and clear trebles. It is a wraparround guitar. Do not miss this fine instrument buy it and go Spanisch.
- Mensuur; (Scale) 65cm.
- Wood: top; german spruce, back and sides; mahogany, neck; mahogany, fretboard, rosewood, bridge rosewood, inlays and bindings; wood.
- Nut and sadle; bone
- Fingerboard; 53 - 62 mm.
- Frets; nickel ,19.
- Strings; D'Addario EJ45 normal tension ( I always put new strings on !!)
- Tuners; nickel original, they work allright now.
- Distance; from the top of the 12 th fret to the bottom of the strings, 3,5 mm
Bruunari Guitars Foundation, Netherlands
In october 2011 I will become 65 years but I refuse to retire.
All my knowledge, experience, materials, inventory, stock etc, etc, of "Artistic Lutheri Bruunari",will go into the New Bruunari Guitars Foundation.
I am greatfull to all off you, my worldwide customers, who had confidence in my work. I hope you and many new customers will support this new foundation.
What do I have to offer:
- I repair guitars that are damaged. If you have a guitar that needs repairing, feel free to contact me.
- I build new guitars from scratch. At the moment, I build classical guitars, flamenco guitars and gypsy guitars.
- I buy old guitars which need restoration, restore them, and sell them (see Collection).
My philosophy is:
The sound quality of a guitar is primarily determined by the wood from which it is constructed. Therefore, old (once high quality) guitars have a sound potential incomparable to newly build guitars. Not only because the wood is by definition older, but also because such instruments have been played on for 30 years or more.
For a new Bruunari guitar, the wood used is centuries old and carefully dried for at least 8 years or more. Guitars which I restore are vintage and I believe in maintaining their authenticity as much as possible (unless the client requests otherwise).
Please call me regarding ordering.