Bullitt / SHELBY V847 / 2010's / Orange / Effect Pedal
Bullitt SHELBY V847
Build with original vintage Vox V847 USA enclosure, all inside have been re-engineering by VL-Effects in order to have the best Vox vintage tone. Awesome harmonics, vintage tone with large bandwith with high medium frequencies and transparent and dynamique attack.
"Secret weapon" of multiple famous guitar players over the world.
- Specifiq inductor fully handmade by VL-Effects !
- hightend vintage transistors, caps and carbon resistors
- Specifiq VL-Effects electronic card
- Specifiq CTS pot
- true bypass with led
- Silvered soldering
- 1 Year Warranty but support for life!
We recommended this model for Blues Rock - Genuine JimiHendrix Tone!
*Local Taxes and $25 shipping cost must be added
VL Effects, France
VL-Effects is dedicated to provide highend Boutique Guitar Pedals
Each Pedal is fully handmade by Vincent Loret, located in Paris, France.
Vincent attended a renowned Parisian electronics engineering (university) school at the end of 70's and created his first VL Effects pedals in 1982 - the Germanium Treble booster and the Fuzz Face Bullitt Booster.
- Regular Bullitt Stock Pedals that you can buy direct from VL-Effects or his Dealers.
- Custom Shop Pedals, -ask us for anything! The sound you're after, electronic components, colours, knobs ,... we'll help you get the sound of your dreams!
- Professional Artist Pedals - unique, one of kind tailor-made pedals and pedal-boards.
VL Effects created it's first pedal the "Bullitt Booster", in 1982, the fuzz "Bullitt JimiFace" in 1983, the overdrive "Bullitt Od-oNe" in 1985.
Today, these models are still built with the same goal and spirit of producing the best authentic sound possible.
Vincent uses the best of Components and in the "Vintage Series" old stock of vintage components like Transistors, Amp Op, Diodes, Capacitors, Resistors,..
Vincent works using old unique style wiring techniques ie: different kinds of cable specifications for ground cabling, hot cabling, power cabling, in order to reduce noise and increase tone and harmonics....
For more information concerning our production methods, please contact us.
VAT must be added. For France TVA 19,6% must be added before doing the paiement.