Collings / City Limits Jazz -- US $7785 / 2012 / Amber Sunburst / Guitar
Thin, light, and exquisite, the City Limits Jazz commands attention. Built with a fully hollow one-piece Honduran mahogany body, carved European spruce top, and modern stylings, this sleek thin-bodied archtop is made for jazz.
- Fully carved European spruce top
- Mahogany hollow body
- Mortise and tenon neck joint
- Floating "Johnny Smith" Mini Humbucker by Jason Lollar
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bound ebony fingerboard and headstock overlay
- Grained ivoroid bindings with multiple black/white purflings
- S-Holes bound with grained ivoroid
- High gloss lacquer finish with full body sunburst
- Parallelogram inlays
- Ivoroid bound ebony pickguard with discreet volume and tone controls
- Adjustable floating ebony bridge and tailpiece
- Schaller Tuners with Ebony Buttons
DHR Music Experience, USA
Specializing in the Finest Guitars, both Right and Left-Handed
Our mission is to offer the highest quality, USA made instruments and
accessories to meet all of your playing requirements. We are premiere
dealers for BENEDETTO, BREEDLOVE, and HAMER Guitars, as well as
Henriksen JazzAmps and a number of accessories.
Benedetto Guitars is on the forefront of guitar making, specializing in hand-built archtops under the guidance of living legend, Bob Benedetto. Breedlove Guitars is the leader in innovative design, specializing in hand-built acoustic guitars which incorporate unique, rare woods. Hamer Guitars is a premiere leader in hand-built solidbody and semi-hollow guitars as well as basses.
First call, email, or fax to confirm that the instrument is still available. We conduct all transactions through Bank Transfer of U.S. funds, cashier's checks, or Visa/MC payment.
We ship domestically and internationally via FedEx and UPS. The customer is responsible for all shipping, insuring and any associated bank charges, including any returned merchandise.
Upon receipt, the customer has 3 days to review the instrument. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, notify us within 72 hours of receipt and we will refund the cost of the merchandise as soon as it is returned to us in the same condition as when shipped.