Fender / Fender American Deluxe J-Bass V FMT 5-String Bass / 2002 / Bass For Sale
2002 Fender American Jazz Bass Deluxe FMT VT
• Premium alder body with bent figured maple top
• Graphite reinforced maple neck with modern C shape and a satin polyurethane finish
• Rosewood fretboard (9.5" radius)
• 22 medium jumbo frets
• 34" scale length
• 1.875" nut width
• Gold-plated hardware
• Deluxe gold-plated steel bridge (string-thru or top loading)
• Gold-plated brass saddles
• 2 dual-coil Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups (upgraded to Aguilar Jazz pup's)
• Pan pot for pickup blending
• Master volume and active 3-band EQ (upgraded to Bartolini 4.6AP pre amp -Volume with push pull active/passive, Blend, Bass Treble stacked, mid with push pull frequency selector).
• Lite-Bass tuners
Very good condition with gig bag.
Pauls Boutique, Canada
In business for over 10 years Paul's Boutique specializes in fine vintage guitars, amps, effects and keyboards. We carry a great mix of high-end vintage to more affordable, good quality gear for the starving musician. Our website is updated weekly. If you are looking for something special you can sign up for an email alert on our site: www.paulsboutique.ca/alerts You never know what's going to come in!
Please do not attempt to purchase an item without first contacting Paul's Boutique.
phone: 001 416 603-9477
All items shipped via Canada Post with suitable insurance
Customers in Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland pay 13% harmonized tax
- All other provinces in Canada pay GST
- Customers outside Canada pay no GST/PST
- Customer pays all shipping/brokerage and duty charges
- There is a handling fee of $10 on all items
All items are clearly and accurately described. Please feel free to ask any questions before making a purchase. All shipped items have 24 hour inspection/trial period. If you wish to return an item we must be contacted within 24 hours of receipt. All eBay sales are final. Customer pays shipping and brokerage. Paul's Boutique has a 24 hour inspection period before issuing repayment.
In the event of damage during shipping, original packaging absolutely MUST be kept for inspection. This is imperative as Canada Post will not refund insurance value to you without seeing original packaging. International shipments returned to us must be insured for the full retail price of the item but must have a declared value for customs of $0.