Fender / Telecaster / Nocaster / 1951 / Blond / Guitar For Sale
1951 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. "Thermometer Case"
There is a little story on this Instrument, as it is a all original 51 Telecaster with untouched solderpoints and no changed parts, but the neck dates to 1954(!). We got it from the owner who bought this Tele allrady in the early 80s like it is. Maybe some previous owner traded necks because the original 51 neck was to big? The 54 neck is definately original and blacklights correct, the frets have been changed, the fretboard has been leveled to a bigger radius. The front of the fretboard has been refinished after the refret, the back of the neck as well as the hedstock (front and backside) show its original finish under blacklight. Unfortunately not the matching neck, therefore 1/2 price !
- solid ash body,
- 1-piece medium-profile mapleneck with skunkstripe from 1954,
- maple fretboard with 21 frets,
- Silver Fender "Telecaster" -Logo on headstock,
- 6x orig. Kluson "Singleline" Tuners,
- 2 original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of brass double-saddles,
- black bakelite pickguard,
- nitro finish - blond,
- comes in its orig. Fender "Thermometer" case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860