Fylde / Magician / 1990's / Guitar
The big, deep body of the Magician produces a sound to match, and has become popular in Celtic Music and popular song. Gentle playing produces clear, balanced notes, while heavier stroke bring out the huge bass response and ringing trebles. The guitar is fitted with the unrivalled Headway FEQ active pickup system.
- Fingerboard width at nut: 43mm 1 11/16 inches
- Scale length: 648mm 25 1/2 inches
- Frets to body: 14
- String spacing at bridge: 57mm 2 1/4 inches
- Overall length: excluding strap pin 1060mm 41 3/4 inches
- Body length: 525mm 20 5/8 inches
- Body width at upper bouts: 312mm 12 3/8 inches
- Body width at lower bouts: 432mm 17 inches
- Depth of sides at tailpin: 130mm 5 1/8 inches
- Body timber: 3 Piece Walnut back and sides
- Top timber: Select Western Red Cedar
- Neck construction: Five piece laminated mahogany, walnut and ash
- Fingerboard and bridge: Ebony, pearl position markers
- Tuners: Gold plated Gotoh
- Bindings: Rosewood, Marquetry purfling lines on front.
The Music Gallery, UK
The Music Gallery has been trading for over 10 years in the town of Berwick Upon Tweed, in the north east of England. Originally situated above an art gallery (hence the name), we soon out grew the tiny shop and located to a larger premises on the Tweedside Trading Estate now with space for our shop, tuition rooms, professional recording studio, and warehouse space for our PA hire devision (going under the name PFL Audio).
We have over the years gained a vast range of vintage & rare items ranging from Martin ukeleles to early Wem copycats. We pride ourselves on service and customer satisfaction and hope to able to find you the instrument you've been looking for.