Gibson / ES-335 Dot Flame / 1997 / Natural / Guitar
1997 Gibson ES-335 Dot Flame Natural Pre Owned
- Flamed Maple Top, Back & Sides
- 2 x Humbuckers
- Chrome Hardware
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Dot Inlays
- Black Pickguard
- Kluson Tuners
New/2nd hand: Pre Owned, 1997, EC
Incl. extras: Inc. non original Black Shaped Case
Guitar Village, UK
You only need one reason to visit the greatest guitar shop in the UK….. But, we're going to give you several....
• New, Used & Vintage Guitars
• Open 7 Days a Week, Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm, Sundays & Bank Holidays 11am - 5pm (Only Closed 4 Days a Year)
• Over 1200 Guitars in Stock
• Website Updated in Real Time
• Housed in a Beautiful 15th Century Building
• 15 Dedicated Display Rooms (including our very own Guitar Museum!)
• Every Single Guitar Photographed for the Website (with updated images on figured woods as they sell)
• Amongst the Largest UK dealers for Gibson, Fender, PRS, ESP, Ibanez, Martin, Taylor, Takamine, Maton, Mesa Boogie, Marshall
• Top Custom Shop Dealers for Fender & Gibson - Tell us the spec of your Dream Guitar and we will have it made for you!
• Honest, Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
• Over 30 years experience in the guitar trade
• Guitar Setup Service Offered
• Next Day UK Delivery
• Quick Worldwide Delivery
• E-mail Newsletter with Special Offers & Discounts
• Voted Best Specialist Retailer at MIA Awards 2009
• Less than an hour from Waterloo by train and just 25 minutes from the M25
• Everything from beginners, right upto high profile professionals including - Eric Clapton, Gary Moore, Peter Green, Liam & Noel Gallagher, Paul Weller, Brian May, Justin Hawkins, Stereophonics, The Script, Jack Daniels, Florence & The Machine, The Editors, Plan B plus many more
Guitar Village must receive payment in full before any items are dispatched.
All Product Prices, Features And Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice.
Unless otherwise stated any prices quoted by Guitar Village are inclusive of UK tax and duty.
This does not include any taxes or duties when shipping to non EC countries.
Please check with your countries customs office for further details.
To help make your purchase as easy as possible, we offer a range of great flexible finance packages.
Terms are available from 6 to 36 months, with interest rates ranging from 0% to 19.5% APR (depending on the guitar).
We offer loans from £250 to £12,000 to purchase any guitar, giving you the flexibility of bespoke music finance at a price you can afford.
Learn more on our Finance page
We can take deposits for equipment to hold for a maximum of 14 days .
A minimum of 10% is required and all deposits are non-refundable.
Please visit our shipping page for more information.
One of the many things that separates us from the majority of other shops is we photograph each individual guitar in stock for the website. This gives the customer a great idea of the actual wood grain/finish they will receive when they place an order.
Please note - For any guitars under £400, or any guitar with a block finish we may use an example image of the guitar. Any guitar with a figured finish or unique colour will have it's own individual image. If we sell one of these guitars and have more than 1 in stock, the listing will display ' Actual Image Arriving Soon ' until the new image is uploaded.
New items come with a minimum 12 month warranty against manufacturer defect.
Some manufacturers offer extended warranties which will be enclosed with the product.
Second hand items come with a 3 month warranty against manufacturer defect.
When an ex-demonstration ('ex-demo') model is sold it may not necessarily be in perfect condition and have had repairs, marks, scratches and/or other defects. Customers should check the goods are of a satisfactory condition for their particular use and requirement before purchasing.
Pre Owned Item Condition Ratings
We use a simple method of rating the condition of pre owned items. If the product is used, the product name will say
'Pre Owned' then the year of production (if known), followed by a short key/code.
Code Rating of out 10 Description
Mint 10/10 Like new
EC+ 9/10 Excellent Condition 'Plus'
EC 8/10 Excellent Condition
EC- 7/10 Excellent Condition 'Minus'
VG+ 6/10 Very Good 'Plus'
VG 5/10 Very Good
VG- 4/10 Very Good 'Minus'
Faulty goods, where the fault is due to manufacturing defect, the goods must be returned to Guitar Village where they will be exchanged or refunded as soon as possible.
For the duration of the warranty any faults due to manufacturer defect will be repaired at no charge to the customer. Persistently faulty goods may be exchanged or refunded at the Manager's discretion. Faults due to misuse are not covered by any warranty.
Day Returns Policy - Mail Order/Online Sales Only
Goods may be returned to Guitar Village up to 7 days after date of purchase for a full refund or exchange provided that:
1. The goods are returned in the same condition they were sold, including all original packaging materials.
2. The goods are a normal stock item and have not been specially ordered at the customer's request.
3. A valid receipt or proof of purchase is produced.
Delivery and collections are the customers responsability and are non refundable.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Cancellations / Refunds
Refunds can only be made by the method originally used to pay for the goods.
Credit/debit card refunds will be processed within 30 days but usually at our earliest convenience.
Please note transactions usually don't show up instantly.
Credit Card Security
We are now implementing 3D Secure on all online transactions.
3D Secure authentication requires the cardholder to register their card to take advantage of this service. This is a one time process which takes place on the card issuers website and involves the cardholder answering several security questions to which only the card issuer and cardholder will know the answer. The cardholder selects a password and agrees on a secret phrase, which will be used by the card issuer during each online transaction.
3D Secure can be thought of as an online version of Chip and Pin technology, whereby the cardholder has a personalised password registered with their card that is entered during the checkout process. 3D Secure is predicted to become the industry standard by the end of 2007 and all online consumers will soon become as familiar with this, as when they enter their Pin number at a cash machine or till in a shop.
Credit card details are not held by Guitar Village or on any website.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is already included in the price stated on the website.
If we are shipping outside the UK or European Union, the 20% VAT can be removed. Please contact us for more info.
Guitar Village do not disclose customers information to third parties.
Cookies are used to keep track of the contents of the shopping carts.
Data collected by this site is only used to:
1. Take and fulfill customer orders.
2. Administer and enhance the site and service.
3. Name and address information is disclosed to Business Post for delivery purposes only.
80-82 West Street
Tel: 01252 726821
International 0044 1252726821
VAT Registration Number: 492 7309 22