Gibson / ES-345 TDSV 2x PAFs / 1962 / Sunburst / Guitar
1962 Gibson ES-345 TDSV - Sunburst (2x PAF !) incl. orig Case
Used, but not abused ES345 in Sunburst with factory Bigsby. All original, down to the last screw. Even the first set of Kluson tuners are on the guitar and they still work great. The factory Bigsby is stable, there are factorymounted studs under the original "Custom Made"-plate, where a stud tail can be mounted, so you have the choice to play the guitar with a stud tail at well! The 1-piece mahagonineck, is thinner as a 59-neck but not skinny and very comfortable to play. The best is ... 2x original PAF´s which never had their covers removed. All solderpoints are untouched, ...one of our bestsounding PAF - guitars we ever had! Comes in its original black Gibson hardshellcase with yellow lining.
- Laminated doublecutaway maplebody,
- 1-piece honduran mahagony neck,
- bound brazilian rosewood fretboard with double parallelogram inlays,
- original factory bigsby, (stoptailpiece can be mounted as well!),
- original factory Vari-tone switch,
- 2x strong PAF - Humbucker pickups with decal,
- gold hardware, Sunburst color,
- original black Gibson hardshellcase with yellow lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860