Gibson / Les Paul Centennial 100th Anniversary / 1994 / Vintage Sunburst / Guitar
1994 Gibson Les Paul Centennial "100 Anniversary"
The Centennial series came out in 1994 to celebrate Gibson´s 100-year anniversary. This instrument is a Reissue of a Les Paul Falmetop in Vintage Sunburst and came from the original owner and is in mint condition, unplayed with all paperwork and casecandy!
Gibson Centennial instruments feature:
- gold-plated hardware,
- gold controlknobs with raised Centennial logo,
- a diamond dot over the "i" in the Gibson logo,
- serialnumber on tailpiece with numeral `1´ in diamonds,
- medallion on the back of peghead with the image of Orville Gibson,
- an engraved 100 Anniversary banner inlay on the 12th fret,
- Centennial logo on pickguard,
- Gold Signet ring with Centennial logo and serialnumber engraved inside,
- Comes in genuine leathercase and Certificate of authenticy.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860