Gibson / Les Paul Custom / 1969 / Ebony / Guitar
1969 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony
100% original and in great good condition, some playwear - but no breaks, damages or any other injuries! Nice weatherchecking - great mojo. Great playability and propably one of the best sounding LP we ever had, Period !!! Incredible lightweight = only 4,0Kg !!!
Very early 1969 modell, so it still has the desirable 1-piece body, no volute, no "Made in USA" - imprint.
Untouched Solders, 4x matching pots dated 1969, 2x Spraque "Black Beauty" Capacitors.
- Techn. Details:
- 1-piece Mahagoni Body,
- Solid Mahagonineck,
- Solid Maple Top in "Ebony",
- Ebony Fretboard with 22 Frets,
- 2x PAT-Number Sticker Humbuckers (T-Top´s),
- Gold Hardware,
- ABR-1 Bridge with Bolts directly into the top,
- very lightweight for a LP of this aera = 4,0kg.
- original Black Gibson Case with lila lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860