Gibson / Les Paul Standard Gold Top / 1969 / Gold Top / Guitar
1969 Gibson Les Paul GoldTop - Excellent Condition !
One of the high desirable Les Pauls with 1-piece Mahagonibody and 1-piece Mahagoni neck, only made in 1968. This must have been on of the last one of 68, unfortunately the pots are dated 1st Week of 69, so it will be rated a 1969.
Excellent condition and all original, lightweight with only 3,85 kg !
- 1-piece Mahagoni body,
- 1- piece Mahagoni neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and crown inlays,
- 2x Vol./2x Tone - golden reflector knobs.
- 2x Gibson P-90 PickUps,
- 2x Spraque "Black Beauty" Caps,
- ABR-1 Bridge with Bolts directly into the top,
- 6x original Kluson doublering tuners (once had schallers)
- Original Gibson Square Case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860