Gretsch / Clipper 6186 / 1958 / 2-tone Yellow / Gray / Guitar For Sale
1958 Gretsch 6186 Clipper - 2-tone Bamboo/Gray
Excellent cond. except some very minor playwear and beltrush on the backside, all original, 17” Archtop jazzguitar, singlecutaway, thick-body, nice and comfortable med. C-shape mapleneck with rosewood fretboard, 1 orig. DeArmond Singlecoil pickup. Chrome Hardware. Including original Gretsch hardshell case.
- laminated maplebody with 2 unbound f-hols and single cutaway,
- maple neck with rosewood fretboard with dot-inlays and 21 frets,
- neck has a comfotable medium profile,
- perloid Gretsch t-roof logo on headstock,
- 1x orig. DeArmond Singlecoil Pickup, 1x Vol and 1x Tone knob,
- compensated bridge on rosewoodbase,
- G-cut-style Tailpiece,
- incl. original Gretsch gray/silver hardshellcase with maroon plush lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860