Loef Guitars / Stani / Guitar For Sale
Loef Guitars, Finland
tel. + 00358 50 3083 701
Loef warrants solely to the original purchaser of [a] Loef acoustic instrument that the instrument purchased
shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 5 years from the date of purchase as long as the instrument is owned by the original purchaser, and until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another.
Limitations and Exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
2. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
3. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-FMIC-approved polishes.
4. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
5. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
6. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware, etc.
7. Any damage or deterioration to the neck set or internal bracing due to the normal and natural aging properties of the woods used in construction of the instrument.
8. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
9. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
10. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than Olav Loef
11. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons