Mosrite / Mosley (Ventures) / 1966 / Black / Guitar For Sale
Vintage & Modern Guitars, UK
Welcome to our V&R page of the Vintage and Modern Guitar Shop in Thame, Oxfordshire
The shop is a natural progression from the well established
PhilsVintageGuitars.com and here to serve Oxfordshire and
Buckinghamshire with a quality specialist guitar shop.
In the short time from opening our doors we have secured a
USA Fender dealership alongside Squire and Mexican Instruments.
We also offer Gretsch Professional Instruments as well as the Electromatic range.
We’re also dealers for James Trussart, Reverend Guitars,
Guild, Duesenberg, Simon and Patrick, Crafter, Martin and Larson guitars. String brands include, Ernie Ball, D’addario, Martin, Earthwood, Fender Bullets, Elixir & Picato. For Ukulele, Aquila Strings in stock. We also stock mandolin, bouzouki, Banjo & bass strings. Tuners from Korg, Snark, Crafter & Sabine.
All major credit and debit cards accepted with the exception of American Express.
Monday: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:30 - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Thursday: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We aim to provide you with the best service possible and the right instrument for you. Below is a set of guides to help insure that this happens.
•To HOLD any item, we require a 10% deposit, refundable as store credit only.
•48 Hour Approval Period on Guitars only. Or by prior agreed arrangement.
•All Used Amps, Effects and Keyboard sales are Final.
•International orders require payment via Bank Wire Transfer.
• Any Guitar Returns must be authorized by the store.
• Guitars returned within the 48 hr/ agreed approval period are refunded in full, MINUS shipping charges.
• Any Guitars returned after the 48 hr/ agreed Approval Period, and not exceeding more than two weeks, are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
• Instrument must be returned in same condition as shipped.
• Buyer is responsible for the instrument during approval period.
• Shipping and related expenses are non-refundable.
• Buyer pays for prompt return shipping.
• Item must be shipped back via a service comparable with which it was delivered, immediately upon return authorization.
• We ship UPS next day insured exclusively for Domestic Shipping, a *fixed* cost of £25 for guitars.
• We ship UPS International Priority insured exclusively for International Shipping, this normally runs to £100 to £150 for Europe. Extra insurance may be required in some cases. We can also hand deliver if required, please ask for details
• International Customers please note: Any additional fees including duties, VAT or any other charges related to international shipping are the responsibility of the purchaser & are non-refundable.
• All Shipping is at the expense of the buyer.
• When shipping instruments to us, if you are not familiar with shipping requirements/procedures, call store for proper packing instructions.
• All Sales Final on Layaway Purchases. No Returns/No Exceptions!!
• 20% Minimum Down Payment Required.
• Refundable as store credit only.
• Balance must be paid off within 30 days Or by prior agreed time period
• 24 Hour Approval Period is forfeited.
The instrument offered for sale within our store must be legally and rightfully yours to sell and give Vintage and Modern Guitars LTD permission to sell the above instrument for the agreed amount or a negotiated offer on your behalf. Identification will be required with a full address. On completion of the sale monies will be held with Vintage and Modern Guitars LTD for an agreed approval period where after commission/fees will be deducted plus any VAT and the balance paid by cheque or BACS transfer to the named above.
Still have some questions? Send us an e-mail or give us a call, we'll be glad to explain!