My Little Guitar / Flying V / 2010's / Black / Guitar
My Little Guitar
I started to make miniature guitars in 1984 because I was a die-hard fan of KISS and because they had a lot of guitars with different colors and shapes. Then I bought a lot of books about the instruments and the manufacturers. By the way, I learned how to make a guitar.
I sent photos of my work to a French magazine, Guitarist Magazine. They helped me to meet Nuno Bettencourt from Extreme and I offered him a miniature replica of his Washburn N4. I really loved to meet Artists that I loved so I continued until 1996. I stopped it to work on architectural model, toys and licensed merchandising…
14 years later, I met Matthias Jabs from The Scorpions. I showed him my book and proposed him to make his guitars in miniature. I offered him 2 months later during the Scorpions concert in my hometown. And it starts again, left my book, looked on the web the news and all the skills acquired in recent years have done their work. New technologies, new media and the magic of digital editing make great things.
Today I propose to create all the instruments you want in a ¼ scale.
Be careful, you will have very accurate miniature reproductions of your favorite instruments, those of your favorite artists or those of your dreams.
- The bodies are cast in resin, with a truss rod in the neck to ensure a good performance.
- All the hardware are molded, cleaned and painted with a great care and true to the original parts.
- All the details are made, for the machine heads, the pickups, the bridges, the knobs, etc.
- The paints and the varnishes are made by a professional painter, specialized in customizing of motorcycles, cars and helmets.
- The strings are of different sizes to be like the real gauge strings of a guitar or a bass guitar.
Each guitar is delivery in a wooden box with velvet fabric inside.
Anything is possible, everything is possible, don’t hesitate to contact me, send me pictures of your instruments and I'll reply as soon as possible.
All the miniatures are 100 % made in France