Otentic / Herman Deinum Signature II / 2011 / Natural Oil Flame Maple / Bass For Sale
- 2 Piece high quality selected Natural oiled Alder body with flame maple top and cream bindings back and front.
- Vintage maple neck 20 frets 7,25 inch radius with maple fingerboard.
- Vintage Gotoh tuners
- Vintage Wilkinson bridge with brass saddles
- Bone nut
- Cavity control unit in the back with vintage chrome knobs through the body.
- Bartolini P bass pickups.
- CTS pots 250K and a paper in oil capasitor 0,022 uF
- Switchcraft Jackinput
- Chrome bridge cover and chrome pickup cover
- Certificate signed by Herman Deinum and Rene Meulmeester of Otentic guitars
Otentic Guitars, Netherlands
Always dreaming about the most perfect guitar for you but master builds are out of reach?
We have the solution!
Otentic guitars are hand assembled guitars, made with the highest quality parts. At Otentic guitars we use the best parts available on the market, often from professional suppliers like Fender, Gotoh, Schaller, CTS, CRL, Switchcraft, Wilkinson, Graphtec, OAK Grisby and more.
The Otentic bodies and necks are produced with selected wood. We want the best wood with the nicest grain.
Bodies and necks we use are made with CNC equiped machines for perfect fit. Usage of these high quality parts to assemble our guitars and bassguitars allows us to offer YOU a perfect instrument for a reasonable price.
The pickups we use are handwound and made to Otentic's specifications. We use overwound pickups that give our instruments the real vintage tone and feel, but with a little extra bite.
And... we oil our guitars and bassguitars. We do NOT use any lacquer on body or neck. It's known that lacquer is a tone and sustain killer. The oil finish gives our instruments a richer sound, greater sustain and a smoother playability. And we think it's more environment friendly!
So, feel free to contact us when you have questions about our standard products or your personalized custom order.