Protone Pedals / Dead Horse Overdrive / Hand Painted / Effect Pedal For Sale
The Dead Horse...
Yeah... its based on a TS... but it sounds WAY better!
We took the classic design and went nuts from there. We performed all of the common 'after market modifications' by guys like Keeely or Landgraff and other boutiquers get upwards of $600 for. But as you all know- those price tags are not our style!
Extended low end, and more gain are just the tip of the iceburg... You've got the traditional TS tone, volume, & gain control format with the addition of a switch to change the clipping diodes from symetrical to asymetrical.
• Gain, Tone and Volume controls
• Operates on a standard 9 volt (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
• True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
• Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
• Durable aluminum housing
• Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
• Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
USD 229,-/ approx. €178,-
Pro Tone Pedals, USA
Pro Tone Pedals was founded in 2004 to provide hand built high quality guitar effects at a price point the average player could manage. In the three years following, the Dallas Texas based company has had the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in modern rock music. Pro Tone Pedals have been on tour with Camp Freddy, Flickerstick, Ministry, Prong, and Alice In Chains and in the recording studio with Velvet Revolver, Overkill, Mob Research, Circus Diablo, and Fear Factory.