Protone Pedals / T.V. Delay / Hand Painted / Effect Pedal For Sale
The T.V. Delay...
Pro Tone resisted going digital for some time now. We waited untill we could get analog warmth in the digital realm. We belive that we've accomplished exactly that.
The Delay control adjusts the delay time. The Level control offers the user full control of the balance of wet and dry signal. The Repeats control determines the number of repeats. Full counter clock wise allows one repat to come through, while full clockwise allows endless repeats to create lush sonic landscapes.
• Delay, Repeats, and Level controls
• Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or a (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
• True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
• Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
• Durable aluminum housing
• Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
• Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
|Listen to some audio samples.|
Check out our YouTube page for a video clip.
Pro Tone Pedals, USA
Pro Tone Pedals was founded in 2004 to provide hand built high quality guitar effects at a price point the average player could manage. In the three years following, the Dallas Texas based company has had the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in modern rock music. Pro Tone Pedals have been on tour with Camp Freddy, Flickerstick, Ministry, Prong, and Alice In Chains and in the recording studio with Velvet Revolver, Overkill, Mob Research, Circus Diablo, and Fear Factory.