Blast Cult / ONE4FIVE / 2012 / OMEN GREEN / Bass
When setting out to build an unrivaled upright bass, we took input from some of the most influential upright players: bass phenomenon Miles Mosley, slap bass gypsy Djordje Stijepovic, Texas Tornado Jimbo Wallace, and Nashville legend Dave Roe. The goal was simple... build a quality bass that can take the pounding of today's top musicians, make it affordable, make it innovative, and above all, make it drip tone like no other upright bass today.
ONE4FIVE is our gospel on what a working class upright should be.
- Size 3/4
- Scale 41 3/4 scale length double bass
- Construction 5-ply laminated maple body, extra thick 4-ply inner glue linings, solid maple outer linings
- All seams and joints glued with Gorilla Glue
- Hand shaped hard maple neck
- European maple bridge
- German made single plate tuning machines
- BLAST CULT swamp skunk 35" fingerboard with medium compound radius
- BLAST CULT swamp skunk tailpiece featuring zero degree string pull
- BLAST CULT swamp skunk end pin with hardened aircraft stainless steel pin and collar
- Coined BLAST CULT logo on neck heel
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Standard colors: BLACK, BLOOD STAIN, ANTIQUE WHITE
- Custom colors: OMEN GREEN PEARL, TOBACCO BURST STAIN, BLOOD BURST STAIN, COPPER PEARL BURST
- Adjustable "feedback killer" double sound post system
- BLAST CULT mahogany bridge
- Channel Blaster pickup system with installation and set-up
- Monolux pickup system with installation and set-up
- Adjustable bridge with BLAST CULT six star adjuster
- Polished gloss mirror finish
- Special color, custom woodworking and commissioned interments available