Collings / Eastside LC / 2012 / Burst / Guitar For Sale
With fully-hollow laminate construction, a single Lollar humbucker pickup, and archtop style tailipiece/bridge, the Eastside LC has been designed with vintage tone in mind for the professional jazz player.
Standard Features Include:
- Select figured maple laminate body & mahogany neck
- 16" fully hollow construction w/parallel bracing
- Aged white top/back binding
- Graceful unbound S-Holes
- Weight 5lbs 4oz
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood or ebony fingerboard
- Archtop mortise and tenon neck joint
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Black phenolic pickup ring and black or amber top hat knobs
- Single Lollar humbucker
- Modern wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Jupiter Yellow Vintage Tone capacitors
- Custom floating ebony bridge and tailpiece
- Switchcraft output jack
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario (.012"-.052" wound G)
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
DHR Guitar Experience, USA
Our mission is to offer the highest quality, USA made instruments and accessories to meet all of your playing requirements. We are premiere dealers for Preston Thompson, K-Line, Benedetto, Breedlove, Collings and Hamer guitars, as well as Carr and Henriksen Jazz Amps and a number of accessories.
First call, email, or fax to confirm that the instrument is still available. We conduct all transactions through Bank Transfer of U.S. funds, cashier's checks, or Visa/MC payment.
We ship domestically and internationally via FedEx and UPS. The customer is responsible for all shipping, insuring and any associated bank charges, including any returned merchandise.
Upon receipt, the customer has 3 days to review the instrument. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, notify us within 72 hours of receipt and we will refund the cost of the merchandise as soon as it is returned to us in the same condition as when shipped.