Dan Armstrong / Model 342 / 1975 / Cherry / Bass For Sale
1975 Dan Armstrong 342 4-string Bass - Cherry incl. orig. hardshell case
Rare and clean 1975 Dan Armstrong 342 4-string electric Bass in Cherry finish, all original and in excellent+++ / near mint condition for its age. Only a small number of this Instrument has been built in England in the mid - 70s. Lightweight mahogany as body-material and a 1-piece mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and 24 frets. The scale-length is 30 1/8". There is barely any visible play-wear and the 24x orig. frets are still in perfect shape. The movable twin-coil pickup can be adjusted from near the bridge towards the neck for different sound variations, "double-action" tone-control and volume control on black, brushed aluminum pickguard. A rare and good-sounding, unique bass, hard to find in this near mint condition. Comes in its original black Baldwin hardshell case and the original Dan Amstrong leaflet.
- Body: 1-piece, solid mahogany body,
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Fretboard: rosewood with aluminum inlays and 24 frets,
- Pickguard: brushed aluminum,
- Eletcronic: 1x Volumen, Double-action Tone,
- Pickup: movable twin-coil PU,
- Bridge: adjustable cast-aluminum,
- Tuners: 2x Schaller tuners (2+2),
- Case: orig. black Baldwin case w/blue lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860