Edwards / 2013 E-AM-145 / 2013 / Bass
The beautiful wood grain of quilt maple body top is also attractive
A 5 -string model of the sister brand Edwards of the long -established manufacturer ESP that Japan is proud of in the world. A beautiful quilt maple top that changes the grain at the appearance angle is adopted as an ash back body. The sound of the maple neck is clear with the contour of the 5 -string sound and a strong sound with a strong attack. Equipped with an active three -band equalizer, it is possible to make detailed sound makeup according to the site. It is easy to handle and is recommended for 5 string beginners.
Body: Quilted Maple Top / Ash Back
P.U: Seymour Duncan SJB-5
Control: 2vo. 3band EQ
Nut Width: 38.4mm
Bridge Spacing: 18mm
Scale: 35 "Scale Neck
* Both the neck and electrical system have been maintained by our shop repairman
* The string height is set to about 2.0mm on 5 strings on 12F.
* Disassembled parts have been disassembled
[Safe service when using mail order]
Please try it slowly in your home environment for 6 days after the product arrives.
It's okay if I thought ...
If you can pay only the round -trip shipping fee, we will refund the product price.
Please use it by all means.
* A 5 -year adjustment guarantee for firm adjustment at our shop
* Please feel free to contact the staff for the product details.
* The products purchased at our shop will be returned at a high price.
Akira Matsui in charge
Please note that all items are for sale in our Tokyo store.
There is a chance they might be sold out. All items are shipped tracked and insured. All import duties or customs fees are the buyers responsibility - please be aware of the requirements for your country. If you have any questions please ask.
Since 1989 TCGAKKI has been proudly serving one of the largest and finest selections of used and vintage musical instruments in the Tokyo area.