Epiphone / Olympic / 1965 / Cherry / Guitar For Sale
1965 Epiphone Olympic - Cherry incl. black Epiphone HSC
1965 Epiphone Olympic in Cherry finish in excellent condition and all original. It´s a full scale version with a scale-lenght of 625 mm, solid mahagony body and 1-piece neck with a big c-profil. Factory-equiped with a Maestro tailpiece, but can be restrung for stop-tailpiece use. Lightweight with almost no fading, nice strong cherry finish. Nice chunky C-profil neck, but comfortable to play. ...affordable vintage guitar! Comes in a newer black Epiphone HSC
- Solid 1-piece mahagony double cutaway body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck (setneck)/fullscale = 62,5cm,
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot-inlays and 22 frets,
- 1x Gibson singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Tone-, 1x Volumen control,
- Compensated wrab-over bridge,
- Maestro tremolo,
- Single-layer white pickguard,
- Incl. black Epiphone hardshell case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860