Epiphone / Olympic Double / 1965 / Cherry / Guitar
1965 Epiphone Olympic Double - Cherry
1965 Epiphone Olympic in excellent condition and all original. It´s a full scale version with a scale-lenght of 625 mm, solid mahagony body and 1-piece neck with a big c-profil. The guitar came from the factory with a wrap-over tailpiece, so it has much more punch and sustain as most other Oly´s who came with the Epiphone-Maestro trem-tailpiece. Lightweight with almost no fading, nice strong cherry finish. Nice and comfortable to play, ...affordable vintage guitar! Comes in a non-original hardshell case.
- Solid 1-piece mahagony double cutaway body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck (setneck)/fullscale = 62,5cm,
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot-inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson singlecoil pickups,
- 2x Tone-, 2x Volumen control,
- Compensated wrab-over bridge,
- Single-layer white pickguard,
- 4x orig. black Epiphone knobs,
- incl. non original hardshell case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860