Epiphone / Sorento / 1967 / Sunburst / Guitar
1967 Epiphone Sorrento E452T - Sunburst incl. orig. Epiphone case
Super clean 1967 Epiphone Sorrento in Sunburst finish in excellent condition and all original. The Epiphone Sorrento was actually the same design to the Gibson ES-125T and was built by Gibson in the old Kalamzoo factory. Main difference is the pickup, which is a Epiphone(Gibson) mini-humbucker instead of the rather common P-90 used in the Gibson counterpart. The construction is also similar to the Gibson ES-125, hollow maple body archtop without sustain-block and a 1-piece mahogany set neck. The neck has a medium size which is very comfortable to play, the 20 original frets are still in perfect shape. Very nice and versatile sounding, super clean sounds and nice when played crunched or even with higher distortion. Incl. original grey Epiphone soft case w/blue lining.
- Archtop thinline, maple body with single cutaway
- 1-piece mahogany neck with Epiphone headstock
- Rosewood fretboard with oval perloid inlays
- 20 original frets in perfect condition
- 2x orig. Gibson "mini-humbucker” pickups
- 2x Volume, 2x Tone control, reflector knobs
- Adj. Tune-O-Matic bridge on wooden base
- Factory Trapez tailpiece
- Chrome plated hardware
- Incl. original Epiphone case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860