Fender / Coronado II / 1967 / Sunburst / Guitar For Sale
1967 Fender Coronado II - Sunburst incl. orig. black hardshell case
All original 1967 Fender Coronado II in Sunburst finish. This guitar is great condition, it's got some play-wear, a few small touched up spots on the back and some typical weatherchecking but no cracks or hidden repairs. The original frets are still in good condition as well. The finish is still rich and depp and looks beautiful. This "Fender un-like" instrument was designed by Roger Rossmeisl who formerly designed Instruments for Rickenbacker. The Coronado was Fenders attempt to come with a semi-acoustic guitar as Gibsons ES-models, but didn´t succeed and where discontinued after beeing on the market for only 2 years. Very nice guitar, comfortable to play and the DeArmond pickups sound great! Comes in a newer black hardshell case w/black interior.
- Doublebound semiacoustic body with 2x F-holes,
- Medium C-profile 1-piece mapleneck,
- Bound rosewood veneer fretboard with 21 frets,
- 6x original Fender "F-style" tuners,
- 2x original DeArmond pickups,
- 2x Vol, 2x Tone + 3-way PU-selector,
- Original 5-ply gold pickguard,
- Adjustable bridge on wooden base,
- Fixed trapeze tailpiece,
- Comes in black hardshell case w/black interior
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860