Fender / Jaguar / 1963 / 3-tone Sunburst / Guitar
1963 Fender Jaguar – 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. white Fender tolex case
1963 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst finish. The guitar has been played, so there is some serious visible play-wear, but it is in all original condition with all the desired Pre/CBS features such as unbound neck with clay-dot inlays, black-bottom pickups etc. All original, only the tuners have been changed to Kluson "single-line" reissue tuners for better functionality, so no aditional or enlaged holes have been drilled! All original electronics with untouched solderjoints, both pots are stamped 304.63.48 (48th week of 1963), the neckstamp dates to 1963 (1 JUN 63 B), the two original "black-bottom" pickups still are the early "flat - poles" pickups with well balanced outputs of 6,06K and 7,16K. The 1-piece mapleneck has a med-size profile and is very comfortable to play, great tone. Including orig. black Fender leather strap and orig. white Fender tolex case w/orange lining.
- Alder Body, double-contoured,
- 1-piece maple neck with medium profile,
- Unbound rosewood fretboard,
- Clay dot-inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x orig. "black-bottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Multi-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 6x Kluson single-line tuners,
- Floating tremolo and adjustable mute,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. orig. black Fender leather strap,
- Incl. orig. white Fender tolex case with orange lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860