Fender / Jaguar / 1968 / Candy Red / Guitar For Sale
Never resting in their stated mission to make life better for musicians, Fender created the short-scale Jaguar guitar in 1962. Originally released as their feature- rich, top-of-the-line electric guitar, this unique instrument inspired the heroes of the musical underground and hit its stride with surf, punk and alternative guitarists. The American Original 1960s Jaguar brings that supple sound and slinky playability vividly back to life again, slightly tweaked for a modern feel. This 1968 Fender Jaguar in custom colour Candy Red has all its original parts and is in excellent vintage condition.
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Alder body, 1960’s C shaped maple neck with a bound 9.5” radius round laminated rosewood fingerboard and vintage tall frets
- Pure Vintage 1960’s single coil Jaguar pickups
- Two on/off slide switches for each pickup and a two position slide switch for the bass cut “strangle” circuit
- Vintage style floating tremolo with lock button and push-in arm,
- Pure Vintage single line “Fender Deluxe” tuners
- Case: Hard case
- Year: 1968
Art Of Guitar, United Arab Emirates
Art of Guitar, the largest retailer of Fine, Rare and Vintage guitars is undoubtedly the premier guitar store in the Middle East - boasting an unrivalled collection of rare and vintage guitars, amplifiers, pedals and vintage and modern Guitar Art. Located in the heart of Dubai's Art District, our expert consultants will help you discover your dream guitar in a unique and inviting, specially configured, environment.