Fender Japan / 2002-2004 JB75-90 / 2000 / Bass For Sale
A 1975 jazz -based reprint model that is popular with sharp sound. 2002-2004 Fender Japan, JB75-90
A model that reprinted the 1975 jazz bass. White block position mark and binding, heavy ash body, three -point joint plate, buret truss rod that can adjust the neck from the head side, the bridge saddle is a specification with a groove in the 70's. It is also faithfully reproduced. With more than 20 years old for a solid structure unique to domestic made, it has been stable and stable. The sound is characterized by a solid, bright sound that is not buried in the band.
P.U: JB Vintage
Control: 2VO 1TONE
Nut Width: 38.6mm
Scale: 34 "Long Scale Neck
* Peeling the neck back paint
* There is a finger rest expansion mark
* Both the neck and electrical system have been maintained by our shop repairman
* The string height is set to about 1.6mm above 12F.
* Disassembled parts have been disassembled
[Safe service when using mail order]
Please try it slowly in your home environment for 6 days after the product arrives.
It's okay if I thought ...
If you can pay only the round -trip shipping fee, we will refund the product price.
Please use it by all means.
* A 5 -year adjustment guarantee for firm adjustment at our shop
* Please feel free to contact the staff for the product details.
* The products purchased at our shop will be returned at a high price.
Akira Matsui in charge
Please note that all items are for sale in our Tokyo store.
There is a chance they might be sold out. All items are shipped tracked and insured. All import duties or customs fees are the buyers responsibility - please be aware of the requirements for your country. If you have any questions please ask.
Since 1989 TCGAKKI has been proudly serving one of the largest and finest selections of used and vintage musical instruments in the Tokyo area.