Fender Japan / PB62 Component / 1990 / Bass For Sale
Both the body and neck are different things, but both of Fender Japan components PB62
Basswood body, maple neck, slabboard rosewood fingerboard PB62. The body and neck are made by Fender Japan. The neck is made from 1989-1990 from the serial of the neck, and the body is probably at the same time. Since the screw holes are not added, it is a component base that does not feel uncomfortable overall. The sound is thick and warm and the ease of use unique to the standard base is attractive.
P.U: JB Vintage (Japan)
Nut Width: 42.4mm
Scale: 34 "Long Scale Neck
* The body and neck are different
* Both the neck and electrical system have been maintained by our shop repairman
* The string height is set to about 1.7mm above 12F.
* Disassembled parts have been disassembled
[Safe service when using mail order]
Please try it slowly in your home environment for 6 days after the product arrives.
It's okay if I thought ...
If you can pay only the round -trip shipping fee, we will refund the product price.
Please use it by all means.
* Usually with one year warranty
* Please feel free to contact the staff for the product details.
* The products purchased at our shop will be returned at a high price.
Akira Matsui in charge
Please note that all items are for sale in our Tokyo store.
There is a chance they might be sold out. All items are shipped tracked and insured. All import duties or customs fees are the buyers responsibility - please be aware of the requirements for your country. If you have any questions please ask.
Since 1989 TCGAKKI has been proudly serving one of the largest and finest selections of used and vintage musical instruments in the Tokyo area.