Fender / Jazzmaster / 1964 / Olympic White / Guitar
1964 Fender Jazzmaster - Olympic White incl. orig. Fender tolex case
Great sounding 1964 Fender Jazzmaster in Olympic White finish with matching headstock. The guitar is all original and in very good condition. There is some play-wear, especially on the back (the typical belt buckle wear) and some weather-checking, typical for a guitar that old. The 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard is in great shape, no cracks and very little shrinking. All original electronic, both pots are dating to 1964, two original Fender Jazzmaster pickups with grey bobbins, the neck-stamp says 4 MAY 64 B. Since its a early 64 model, it still has all the "pre-CBS" features such as braz. rosewood fretboard and clay-dots, etc. It is lightweight with only 3,58kg and very very resonant! This guitar sounds amazing! Comes in it´s orig. white Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid lightweight alder body
- 1-piece medium size maple-neck
- matching headstock w/Transition-logo
- 6x Kluson single-line tuners
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 original frets
- 2x orig. Fender "grey-bottom" pick-ups
- 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard
- Chrome floating tremolo bridge with 6 individual steel-saddles
- Incl. orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange interior
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860