Fender / Mustang / 1964 / Olympic White / Guitar
1964 Fender Mustang - Olympic White incl. orig. Fender tolex case.
1964 Fender Mustang in well worn Olympic White finish. This guitar has been played, so there are some serious play-wear, weatherchecking as well as dings and dongs, but no damages or hidden repairs. The body is made of light-weight poplar, the guitar weighs in at only 3,05Kg, The neck date is 8 NOV 64 A, untouched electronics with both pots dated 304.64.40 (40th week of 1964) and both orig. "grey-bottom" pickups have well-balanced outputs of 6,17K and 6,20K. Comes in its orig. Fender hardshell case.
- Leightweight solid poplar body
- Medium profil maple neck
- Rosewood “veneer” fretboard w/ 21 frets in good condition
- 3-layer red tortoise pickguard
- 2 strat-style singlecoil pickup
- Chrome controlplate with 1x Volume and 1x Tone control, 2x PU-switches
- Chrome tremolo tailpiece with 6x smooth steel saddles
- Original Fender black/silver hardshellcase with orange plush lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860