Fender / Stratocaster Deluxe / 1994 / Charcoal Metallic / Guitar For Sale
Whaat a star!! Fender Stratocaster Deluxe from 1994. It's found to be in great condition. Has been professionally setup and ready to be played!
The most notable development in the history of the Stratocaster in the early and mid 1990s was the sheer proliferation of different models. At the end of the 1980s, there were no more than a dozen Strat variations to choose among, and even that seemed like a lot; these included the flagship American Standard model, the Deluxe American Standard Stratocaster (introduced in 1989) like the one we have here, the 1957 and 1962 reissue models, two artist signature models (Eric Clapton and Yngwie Malmsteen), the high-end Strat Plus, two short-lived specialized models (the U.S. Contemporary Stratocaster and H.M. Stratocaster) and a couple Custom Shop models (a Mary Kaye reissue and a limited edition 35th anniversary model).
The Deluxe series morphed into the American Deluxe series and continued to offer high-performance “ultra-Strat” models with more vintage-accurate body shaping, a more comfortable new neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges, quiet new Noiseless pickups, locking tuners, finer cosmetic appointments and other features appealing to more technically oriented players.
The Strat Plus differed from other Strats in its use of Lace Sensor pickups and locking tuners. This model was made in a number of rarer finishes which are worth more to collectors than those with standard Fender finishes. This pickup set would later be used in the Clapton signature model. The Deluxe version of the Strat plus used two Silver and one Blue Lace Sensor pickups.
Body Style: Double cutaway solidbody
Years of Production: 1989 - 1999
Design Elements: Lace sensor pickups, locking tuners, tremolo bridge
- Finish: Original
- Body Material: Ash Body
- Body Details: Two piece ash body.
- Neck Material: Maple Neck
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Profile: C
- Neck Thickness (IN): 1st: .8" 12th: .88"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.50
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 in
- Neck Details: Single piece maple neck with rosewood board and mahogany stripe.
- Electronics: Original Lace Sensor bridge and middle pickups. Non original - - Lace Sensor (Blue) neck pickup (original in case). Original wiring harness.
- Pickup Measurements: bridge: 5.3K middle: 5.1K neck: 12.2K
- Hardware: Original
- Modifications / Repairs: Non-original Lace Sensor (Blue) neck pickup (original in case).
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Case Details: Original Fender hardshell case. Includes trem arm.
- Cosmetic Condition: Minimal play wear. Small finish scuffs and scratches throughout. Finish cracking along the back of the neck.
- Tech Notes: Plays well with low action. Frets are clean with minor wear.
Music Shop, Malta
For the past year, Sun-Sounds has been building a reputation with professional musicians, collectors, and friends who want straight answers, expertise, and quality instruments. We are a start-up company hosting the 1st vintage, used and new musical instrument shop. Also offering you the chance to sell or trade in your instrument.
Stocked with the best budget guitars and equipment for the starting musician. We are passionate about what we sell and whom we sell to. Our goal at Sun-Sounds is to give you a good selection of guitars, amps, basses, effects, drums & percussions, and most of all to be there when you need us most!
When you think of servicing and repairing your guitars or amplifiers, Sun-Sounds will always be your best option. We work with the very best technicians and luthiers on the island - Pinky promise!
Above of that all we are very nice people offering an impressively good service. In short now you know why you should visit us, its your turn to convince yourself! We look forward to meet you ☺