Fender / Telecaster / 1959 / Blond / Guitar
1959 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. brown tolex Case"
Rare 1959 Fender Telecaster - blond in great condition for its age. The guitar is all original, except the wiring has been changed to modern style, so the neck pick-up can be used in its full tonal range and a professional refret (med-Jumbos 6105) which is a real improvement. This Tele is a rare version with a "top-loader bridge", where the strings are fed thru the bridge-plate instead of going thru the body. Great sound, nice attack! Actuall they only made them in 1958, this is a very early Tele with a neckdate of 1-59, both pos are stamped 304.8.20 = 20th week of 1958. so its propably one of the last toploaders they made. White single-ply pickguard, nice and big c-shape neck with some nice flames, lightweight and comfortable to play. Comes incl. orig. brown tolex case w/orange interieur and bridge "ash-trey".
- Solid ash body, singlecutaway,
- 1-piece thick C-profile mapleneck with skunkstripe,
- 21 frets,
- Silver Fender "Telecaster" - decal on headstock,
- 6x orig. Kluson "Single-line" tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pick ups,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- Fender toploader bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of steel double-saddles,
- White single-ply pickguard,
- Original nitro finish - blond,
- Comes incl. orig. brown tolex case w/orange interieur.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860