Fender / Telecaster / 1965 / Blond - Maple Cap / Guitar
1965 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. Case.
Rare 1965 Fender Telecaster in blond finish with the highly desired "maple cap" neck. The guitar is in very good+ condition for its age and has a strong, but comfortable size C-shaped neck with a maple-cap fretboard, the headstock still features the old "pre-CBS" spaghetti Logo, which is common on many Teles from that period. Neckstamp is 3 NOV 65 B, both pots are stamped 137.65.42 (CTS 42nd week of 1965), the complete electronic is all original and untouched, except the pre/-67 wiring is modified to modern wiring, so the tone-control is active for the neck-PU as well, the guitar still has a nitro-finish! Great sounding 60s Tele with great playability! Comes in it´s orig. black Fender tolex case with orange interior.
- Solid ash body w/single cutaway,
- 1-piece maple neck,
- Maple-cap fretboard with 21 frets,
- 6x orig. Kluson "double-line" tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way CRL-switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Original Nitro-finish "blond",
- Incl. orig. Fender black hardshellcase w/orange plush lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860