Fender / Telecaster / 1984 / 3-tone Sunburst / Guitar
1984 Fender Telecaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig Fender hardshell case.
Rare 1984 Fender Telecaster in 3-tone Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent condition, only minor play-wear and scratches, the original jumbo-frets still have plenty of life left. They only made a few of these instruments at the old Fullerton plant, befor they moved prodution to Japan. Those Telecaster models from the "Dan Smith era" had some unique features such as 12" neck-radius, toploader bridges with 3x Schaller/Elite saddles and factory jumbo frets, which make these guitars very handy to play. The Serialnumber dates it a 1983 model, both pot-dates are 1983 as well, but the neck-stamp says Jan 26 1984. Those Teles are still afordable and very unique, good sounding instruments "Made in USA", due to their very limited numbers made, they may be the next collectable guitar soon! Comes in its orig black Fender Hardshell case w/black interior.
- Solid alder body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Silver dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Rosewood fretboard with 12" radius,
- 6x orig. Fender/Schaller - tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender/Schaller toplader bridge/tailpiece,
- 6x indiv. Fender/Schaller Elite saddles,
- 3-ply black pickguard,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. orig black orig Fender hardshell case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860