Fender / Telecaster Thinline I / 1969 / Mahogany - Natural / Guitar For Sale
1969 Fender Thinline Telecaster - Mahogany incl. orig. Fender Tolex case
Outstanding clean 1969 Fender Thinline Telecaster in Natural finish with rare mahogany body. The guitar is all original and absolut excellent+++ condition. There is barely any visible play-wear and the original frets are in perfect condition. This is the first series of the Fender Telecaster Thinline and one of the super rare models who came with a mahogany body. Extremels lightweight with only 2,75 Kg(!), very resonant and great sounding. The neck has a very comfortable medium - size D-shapes neck with the desired "maple-cap" fretboard and is a real joy to play! Comes in its original black fender Tolex case with orange interior.
- Thinline mahogany body with single F-soundhole,
- 1-piece mapleneck with maple-cap fretboard, black dots and 21 frets,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two original Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white tortoise pickguard,
- Incl. black tolex hardshellcase with orange lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860