Fender / Telecaster Thinline I / 1971 / Natural / Guitar For Sale
1971 Fender Thinline Telecaster - Natural incl. orig. Fender Tolex case
Clean and all original 1971 Fender Thinline Telecaster in Natural finish, propably one of the last Thinline I models before the Thinline II with "dual humbuckers" apeared on the market. The guitar has only minor play-wear and little weatherchecking, the original frest are still in great shape, the finish has darkened to a darker yellow, which gives the guitar some nice mojo! The medium sized C-ahaped neck and the super light weight of only 2,85 Kg make this guitar a real joy to play! Very resonant and good sounding, adjusted for low action. Including original black fender Tolex case with orange interior.
- Lightweight thinline ash body with single F-soundhole,
- 1-piece mapleneck with maplecap fretboard, black plastik dots and 21 frets,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two original Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge-/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white tortoise pickguard,
- Incl. black tolex hardshellcase with orange lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860