Gibson / ´76 Firebird / 1976 / Natural / Guitar For Sale
Clean 1976 Gibson Firebird - Natural finish, in all original and excellent condition. Some very minor playwear, the gold plating show the typical wear and there only 2 small holes from additional strap buttons on the back. Otherwise it's very clean! There are no repairs, cracks or other hidden damages. Lightweight with ca. 3,7 Kg and the medium-sized C-profiled neck make this Bird very comfortable to play, the two orig. Gibson Pat.Nr.-Mini-humbucker sound really great! Comes in its original black Gibson Firebird case w/pink interior.
- Mahogony neck-thru construction with two mahogany body wings
- Reversed bodystyle, white 3-ply pickguard with 76-Anniversary Eagle
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets
- 2x PAT-Number mini humbuckers
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x Toggleswitch
- 6x banjo tuners with metal buttons
- Gold Hardware
- Nashville bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Incl. its original black Gibson Firebird case w/pink interior
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860