Gibson / Barney Kessel Custom / 1968 / Cherry Sunburst / Guitar For Sale
Clean 1968 Gibson Barney Kessel Custom signature guitar in excellent condition for it´s age. Custom version of the regular Barney Kessel model, only aprox. 740 mfg. between 1961-1973. One of the most underrated Gibson Jazz guitars, the two orig. Gibson "Pat.Number" Sticker humbuckers have well balanced outputs and sound great in that guitar, nice lightweight (only 3,07Kg!) and very comfortable to play. Comes in newer black hardshell case w/grey interior.
- Double sharp cutaway- semi-hollow maple body,
- Flamed maple top, -sides and back,
- 3-piece flamed maple-neck with medium profile,
- Black headstock with musical note inlay,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid bowtie-inlays and 22 frets,
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic retainer bridge with 6 indiv. saddles,
- Original trapez-tailpiece with Barney Kessel-emblem inlay,
- 2x Gibson Pat.Nr. sticker pickups,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- incl. black hardshell case w/grey interior.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860