Gibson / Byrdland / 1958 / Natural / Guitar For Sale
1958 Gibson Byrdland - Natural incl. orig. brown Gibson case.
Rare 1958 Gibson Byrdland in Natural finish, the guitar is in excellent condition for its age and all original. First year for the Byrdland with the then "new" PAF humbucking pickups. The Byrdland was developed and named after two Nashville session aces Hank Garland and Billy Byrd. The 17" hollow body was slimmed down to a depth of 2 1/4" and the scale was shortened a bit to a total of 23,5", which resulted in higher play-comfort. The guitar is all original, the binding is in perfect shape, the gold hardware has faded some of its shine during the years, the Bigsby is a rare factory-option. Both humbuckers have a "Pat.Nr.-sticker" on their back and outputs of N=7,14K and B=7,45K and just sound phänomenal in that guitar! Comes in its original brown hardshell case with pink plush lining.
- 17" Single cutaway multibound maplebody,
- Solid spruce top with 2x bound f-holes,
- 2-piece flamed maple neck,
- Multibound blackface headstock with MOP flowerpot inlay,
- Scale-length = 23,5" (ca. 60cm),
- Bound ebony fretboard with MOP Block - inlays,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr.Decal/PAF" humbucking pickups,
- Multi-layer black pickguard,
- Adj. ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge w/rosewood base,
- Goldplated hardware,
- Factory Bigsby,
- Incl. orig. brown Gibson hardshellcase w/pink plush lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860