Gibson / Byrdland / 1966 / Sunburst / Guitar For Sale
1966 Gibson Byrdland - Sunburst incl. orig. black Gibson case.
1966 Gibson Byrdland in Sunburst finish and all original condition. This guitar has been played, so there is plenty of visible wear and checking, but the instrument all original, except for a pro refrte and hos damages, cracks or hidde mistakes. Same model with venetian cutaway Ted Nugend used to play, playability and sound is superb. Both humbuckers have a "Pat.Nr.-sticker" on its back, its a known fact, that all gold-plated humbuckers back then still where original PAFs! Comes in its original black hardshell case with yellow lining.
- 17" Single cutaway multibound maplebody,
- Solid spruce top with 2x bound f-holes,
- 3-piece flamed maple neck,
- Multibound blackface headstock with MOP flowerpot inlay,
- Scale-length = 23,5" (ca. 60cm),
- Bound ebony fretboard with MOP Block - inlays,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr.Decal/PAF" humbucking pickups,
- Multibound brown tortoise pickguard,
- Adj. Gibson Tune-O-Matic bridge w/rosewood base,
- Goldplated hardware,
- Comes in its orig. black Gibson hardshellcase with yellow lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860