Gibson / EB-3 / 1971 / Natural / Bass For Sale
1971 Gibson EB-3 Bass - Walnut incl. orig. Gibson case
Rare and clean 1971 Gibson EB-3 bass with slotted headstock in excellent condition for its age. The EB3 with slotted headstock has only been produced from late 69 till late 71. Considerable "ligtweight" for a Gibson bass of this time-period, the famous "Mudbucker" Pickup in the neckposition together with the bridge-pickup and a 4-way rotary switch deliver a large varity of sounds. Including orig. black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow lining.
- SG-Style body, double cutaway,
- Mahogany setneck w/slotted headstock,
- Scale: 30",
- Bound rosewood fretboard with dot-inlays and 20 frets,
- 1x orig. Mudbucker, 1x Mini-humbucker,
- Stud/bridge compensated tailpiece,
- Chrome hardware,
- 4x Schaller M4c tuners (2l/2r)
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 4-way rotary switch,
- All pots date to 1971 (137.71.04),
- Incl. orig. black Gibson case with yellow lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860