Gibson / ES-125 D / 1967 / Cherry Sunburst / Guitar
Clean 1967 Gibson ES-125 TD in Sunburst finish, rare "thick-body" version (same body-size as ES-175!). The guitar is in excellent condition for its age and all original. Only some minor play-wear, the original frets are still in good shape, the beautiful sunburst finish is still bright and not faded as they often do. The nicely shaped full and round mahogany-neck and the light weight make it very comfortable to play. The two original Gibson P-90 "Dog-Ear" pickups have strong outputs and sound great in that guitar. The ES-125 with 2-PU´s and single-cutaway is the most desirable version of the ES-125 line, sounds very resonant! Comes in black hardshell case.
- Archtop- hollow maple body with single cutaway
- Maple top + back, mahogany sides
- Round profile 1-piece mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard with perloid dot-inlays
- 20 frets
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 singlecoil “Dog Ear” Pickups
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone control, 3-way toggleswitch
- Gibson "Pat.Nr." Tune-O-Matic" bridge
- Trapez tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- Incl. black hardshell case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860