Gibson / ES-140 / 1954 / Sunburst / Guitar For Sale
1954 Gibson ES-140 - Sunburst - 3/4 incl. black soft case
Rare 1954 Gibson ES-140 3/4 hollow archtop guitar in Sunburst. The guitar has been played, so there is some visible play-wear and weatherchecking, typical for a 63(!) year old guitar, but very good overall condition for its age. No cracks, breaks or other damages! This is the "thick-body" version which has been discontinued in 1956. The original Kluson "3 on a plate" tuners have been rebuttoned and still work fine and the single P-90 pickup with its soapbar cover sound fantastic. Comes in black chip-board case.
- Singlecutaway, archtop maple body with no center block,
- Maple back, mahagony sides,
- Medium profil mahagony neck with small headstock,
- Rosewood fretboard with perloid dot-inlays,
- 19 frets in great condition,
- 1x orig. Gibson P-90 Singlecoil “Dog Ear” Pickup,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone control,
- Trapez tailpiece,
- Nickel hardware,
- Incl. black chip-board case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860