Gibson / ES-150 DC / 1973 / Natural / Guitar For Sale
1973 Gibson ES-150 DC - Natural incl. orig. Gibson hardshell Case
Super clean 1973 Gibson ES-150 DC in Natural finish, all original and in Excellent+ condition for its age! The Natural finish revealy the beautiful grain of the maple body and has almost no visible play-wear or weatherchecking. The original frets are still in perfect shape. These rare Gibson ES-150 DC look almost like a ES-335 except for the 3" thick body and they do not have a sustain-block. Physically and soundwise the ES-150 DC is more a ES-175 and the only double cutaway true hollow body Gibson ever made with humbuckers! It has two Gibson "Pat.Nr. - decal" humbuckers with outputs of 7,69K and 8,16K and a mastervolumen on the lower cutaway. The tuners had been changed at one time, but the original Kluson style "double-ring" tuners are back on (no aditional holes drilled!). The guitar sounds great, electrified as well as played acoustically. Comes in its original black hardshell-case with purple lining.
- Laminated 3" doublecutaway maplebody,
- Set mahogany neck without volute,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w./blockmarker inlays,
- Original trapez tailpiece,
- Pat.Nr. Tune-O-Matic bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. - decal" pickups,
- 2xVol, 2xTone, 1x Master Vol,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- Original pots dating to 1973,
- 6x Kluson doubleline tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- original black hardshellcase w/purple lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860