Gibson / Explorer / 1984 / Union Jack - Custom Graphic / Guitar
1984 Gibson Explorer - "Union Jack" - Designer Series
Rare Gibson Explorer from the 1984 "Designer Series", swupposedly only 50 came with the Union-Jack finish! Its a real rocker, the same model with the triangle knob-layout and no pickguard James Hetfield from Metallica used to play. Secret to this amazing, heavy sound is the alder body and two high-output "Dirty Finger" pickups. This guitar is all original and in very good condition but it has been played, so there is some visible playwear. Lightweight and very comfortable to play. Including original Gibson hardshell case.
- Body: offset hourglass - alder,
- Neck: 1-piece maple,
- Fretboard: rosewood w/dot inlays,
- Frets: 22 jumbos,
- PickUps: 2x orig. Gibson "Dirty Finger" humbuckers,
- Tailpiece: orig. Gibson tailpiece,
- Bridge: Nashville bridge,
- Controls: 2x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle,
- Including Gibson hardshell case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860