Gibson / Explorer / 1992 / Cherry / Guitar
1990 Gibson Explorer - Cherry incl. orig. brown Gibson hardshell case
Super clean 1990 Gibson Explorer in Cherry finish, all original and in excellent+++ condition for its age. The guitar has barely been played, so there is hardly any visible playwear, no damages or other hidden faults. The body is made of solid mahogany, 1-piece mahogany neck. The rosewood fretboard has 21 frets, which are still in perfect condition. The original Gibson humbucking pickups are still the models Gibson used in the 80s befor changing them to the super hot Ceramic models. Comes in its orig. brown Gibson hardshell case and Waranty Card.
- Body: offset hourglass - mahagony,
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany,
- Fretboard: rosewood w/dot inlays,
- Frets: 22 jumbos,
- PickUps: 2x orig. Gibson humbuckers,
- Tailpiece: orig. Gibson tailpiece,
- Bridge: Nashville bridge,
- Controls: 2x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle,
- Pickguard: three layer black,
- Incl. orig. brown Gibson hardshell case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860