Gibson / Flying V / 1980 / Natural / Guitar
1980 Gibson Flying V2 - Natural incl. orig. hardshell case
Clean and all original 1980 Gibson Flying V2 - Natural in great condition. Interesting design, this guitar is from the first batch in all natural finish, displaying the multi-layer maple- walnut construction. Some very minor playwear, only the gold hardware is a bit worn which a typical phenomenon. The five-piece laminated walnut/maple neck has a medium c-shape profile and is comfortable to play. The two v-shaped "boomerang" pickups have a nice, rich and warm sound. Only made between 1979 and 1982 and only the first run was finished in beautiful natural. Comes in its original black Gibson Hardshell case.
- V-shaped 5-piece laminated walnut/maple body,
- 5-piece laminated walnut/maple neck,
- Bound 22-fret ebony fingerboard w/pearl dot inlay,
- 2x Vol./1x Tone - black hat knobs.
- 2x Gibson "boomerang" pickups,
- Adjustable Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- 6x original Gibson metal button tuners,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Original black Gibson case w/red lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860