Gibson / Hummingbird / 1965 / Cherry Sunburst / Guitar For Sale
1965 Gibson Hummingbird - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson soft case w/red lining
Clean 1965 Gibson Hummingbird in Cherry Sunburst in excellent condition for its age. The guitar is all original and never had any changes or repairs done. The original frets are still in great shape, action and playability is great. There is only a scratch on the back. The original pickguard has not deterioated as any of that period do, still in great shape, the original Kluson "single-ring" tuners have never been changed and work great! Very open and warm sounding with some nice atack, good basses but not muddy at all. Comes in its original black Gibson soft case w/red lining.
- Dreadnought mahogany body,
- Solid spruce top,
- 1 piece mahogany neck, 40mm nut width
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 20-frets,
- Pearl double parallelogram inlays,
- Cherry pickguard w/ engraved flower/hummingbird-inlays,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- 6x Kluson "single-ring" tuners,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Incl. black Gibson soft case w/red lining
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860